Director of Helpdesk and IT Services
Los Angeles , California
Director of Helpdesk and IT Services – Hybrid – Los Angeles Candidates only!! – $175k – $200k +DOE
Exciting LA opportunity where you can join the IT Infrastructure and Operations team as part of a leading global investment organization. In this role, you'll lead a team of Helpdesk professionals and leverage technology to drive customer satisfaction and performance improvements. If you have a strong customer service and project management background and have knowledge of ITIL best practices and methodologies, this is the right opportunity for you!!
Who you are:
- 10+ years of Helpdesk experience with 3 years in a leadership role
- In-depth knowledge of Windows, Azure AD, O365, SCCM, Power BI, Citrix, network protocols, and Citrix technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required, and ITIL certification is a plus!
- Project Management and Agile methodology experience with the ability to plan and budget
What you'll do:
- Lead and manage a Helpdesk team and contribute as a key “right hand” to the head of IT Infrastructure and Operations
- Oversee end-user technologies, including Windows, VoIP, MDM, remote, and AV technologies
- Lead the digital transformation of the Helpdesk and ITIL best practices, track metrics, and ensure IM, SLA, and FCR compliance
- Develop, implement, and improve strategies that increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
Why work here:
- Company Culture: Cultivate an environment that honors collaboration, curiosity, and diversity of thought, with opportunities for professional growth.
- Work-Life Balance: Well-staffed teams and manageable workflows so you can prioritize more in life than work!
- Leading the Pack: Join a leading global company with a value-oriented and risk-controlled approach to credit, private equity, and real estate investment
- Competitive Compensation: Generous base, bonuses, and comprehensive benefits
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors, which may include skill set, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $175k to $200k per year. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We seek an experienced and visionary leader to lead a Helpdesk team and take on the Head of Technology Service Role. Email your resume to Evelio D'Leon at email@example.com if you want to grow your career in a global-leading investment company while leading IT Helpdesk personnel.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google