Director of Human Resources
Director of Human Resources
Looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference? Our client, an upscale and prestigious organization in the hospitality industry , is looking to bring on a Human Resources Director. We are seeking a passionate, dedicated, and hard-working individual who is eager at the chance to develop and protect the culture of a growing team!
While things are currently remote, this role will require onsite attendance once in-person work resumes.
Who Are You:
- 5+ years of human resources management experience
- Experience within the hospitality industry highly preferred
- Ability to work with other hotel employees and managers
- Knowledge of federal and California state laws
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite and ADP system
- Excellent communication, alongside strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with annual reviews, preparation, and administration of The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa wage and salary program
- Evaluate and oversee benefit programs
- Provide recommendations to management for improvement of the Mission Inn Hotel and Spa policies, procedures, and practices on personnel matters
- Ensures FLSA practices are established and followed
- Draft and post job postings
- Communicate changes in the policies and procedures
- Review and approve all reviews, recruitment, branching out, warning notices, counseling sessions and termination records
- Consults with legal counsel as appropriate on personnel matters
- Interact with colleagues and employees in a way that builds openness, trust, confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships
- Oversee interviews to ensure they are meeting proper guidelines, specifically screening criteria
- Ensure workers compensation claims are properly documented and reported
- Conduct exit interviews to determine reason for departure
- Supervise other staff in the Human Resources department
- Control expenses within the Human Resources Department
Why Work Here:
- Exciting Work: Take on a leadership role with the opportunity to oversee and manage your own team!
- Always Learning: Learn, Grow, Repeat! Never get bored as this role keeps you on your toes with the chance to continuously grow both personally and professionally
- Competitive Compensation: Get paid for your hard work! Very attractive salaries for those ready to hit the ground running!
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.