Director of Information Technology
Director IT – Hybrid in Oceanside, CA – $170k-200k Base + 20-40% Annual Bonus
This stable, health-conscious food/beverage company is looking for an IT Director to build a new IT team! Their customers include Walmart, Kroger, Costco, and other large brand names.
Who You Are:
- Experience building and managing an IT team
- Skilled with NetSuite, OneDrive, PowerBI, and Hyperion, or similar technologies
- Background in data warehousing, financial planning, and business analytics tools
- Bonus points for experience with manufacturing and/or consumer packaged goods
What You'll Do:
- Build a new IT team from scratch and stand up new infrastructure
- Create and implement a short and long term IT roadmap
- Lead a MDM (Master Data Management) initiative to consolidate key information
- Own and upgrade a NetSuite ERP system
Why Work Here:
- 20 to 40% annual bonus which has paid in full each of the past 3 years
- Health-conscious company that makes a positive impact on peoples' lives
- Strong company culture with hybrid in person/remote collaboration
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is 170,000 to $200,000 per year plus a 20-40% annual bonus. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!