Director of Operations
Carrollton , Texas
Director of Operations:
Are you driven towards the excitement of Healthcare? Entrepreneurial. Innovative. Creative. Join one of our most prominent clients in the Healthcare arena who is shifting the paradigm of how the industry is perceived by investors and businesses.
Here in DFW there are no shortage of companies for you to be a part of and contribute to. Our client is offering the type of opportunity that rarely becomes available. They are in an extremely high growth mode and it has created ample opportunity for the team to continue to grow and thrive.
Who you are:
- 10+ years of Operational experience in the healthcare services sector (physician practice, home health etc.)
- Experience with process improvement and lean six sigma methodologies required
- Adaptable and works well in a continuously evolving business environment
- Deadline driven and works well under pressure
- Willingness to be involved at the micro as well as macro level of the operations
What you'll do:
- Work reporting directly to the C Suite collaborating across the business to define, optimize, and evolve standard operating procedures and business process standardization across the enterprise
- Identify and implement cross-functional process improvements
- Document operational policies and procedures
- Working collaboratively with Product leadership, leverage understanding of business process to participate in future requirements gathering for system or operational enhancements or selection, across the enterprise
- Collaborate with Product, Technology and Clinical leadership to optimize and maximize use of selected technology
- Lead, persuade, influence, and negotiate with respect to market operations, as well as within Operations Department and among other supporting departments
- Understand and foresee enterprise/company implications of subtle detail changes
- Track issues/risks and follow through on resolution with departmental leads
- Serve in a leadership role, providing subject matter expertise, guidance, and direction to team and peers
Why work here?
- Compensation! Competitive compensation for the role including increased opportunities for advancement to the C level
- Ownership! Lead a developed team of operational and supply chain professionals
- Culture! Entrepreneurial, Creative, Passionate, Personal, Learning, Encouraging. The opportunity to come in on the ground floor as the group doubles in size the next 2 years.
Would you think it's worth a 15-minute phone call to explore, just in case? Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!