Director of Operations
Garden Grove, California
Director of Property Operations – Orange County
One of the largest Catholic organizations in the US has an immediate need for a Director of Property Operations looking to lead a team providing services to nearly 100 locations. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with the opportunity for empowerment and to make in an impact, apply today!
Who you are:
- 15+ years of extensive business operations experience including recent oversight of complex facility operations
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of real estate, construction management, project management, and contract administration
- Highly proficient interpersonal skills with proven success guiding teams in a service focused organization
- A big plus if you have a PMP certificate and a bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or similar
What you’ll do:
- Supervise major business functions within the Operations Department: Real Estate Administration, Construction Project Management, Maintenance/Facilities, and Construction Process & Administration
- Provides leadership and supervises the day-to-day operations of assigned business functions in the execution of strategic plan objectives, assuring they are deployed and operating at a high level of performance
- Establish annual business plan that targets and identifies business opportunities by creating and prioritizing key business metrics that identify potential revenue sources; assure all annual business objectives are achieved per plan
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open interactive and collaborative engagements
Why work here:
- Combine your passion and purpose: it is an opportunity to combine your faith and operational leadership expertise
- People: work with a team of high-caliber individuals in a collaborative and service oriented environment
- Stability: join a fiscally solid and responsible organization
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, education, and qualifications/certifications.
- The expected range for this role is $120,000 to $230,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re an experienced Property Operations leader seeking a meaningful opportunity to make an impact within a service focused organization.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google