Director of Strategy & FP&A
Los Angeles, California
Director of Strategy and FP&A – $180-215K base, bonus, and equity
Seeking a Director of Strategy and FP&A for a publicly traded tech company! If you’re ready for an exciting growth opportunity and have experience leading a finance team and contributing to enterprise-level strategic initiatives, this may be the role for you. We’re looking for someone accustomed to a fast-paced environment, ideally with both a larger company and start-up experience. Read on for more details!
Who You Are:
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting or related field.
- 10+ years of fp&a, strategy, or other relevant experience
- Previous experience working in a tech and/or manufacturing company highly preferred
- Strong executive presence and equally strong analytical/quantitative skills required
- Proficient knowledge of U.S. GAAP, SEC regulatory requirements, SOX requirements, audit committee compliance, etc.
- Strong experience with general ledger functions, delivering budgets, developing forecasts, and the month-end/year-end close process.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the monthly, quarterly, and annual FP&A processes, including management reporting, variance analysis, forecasting, and scenario planning.
- Develop dashboards to track key performance measurements and monitor business performance. Provide management with insights into drivers of revenue and expenses, as well as risks and opportunities.
- Structure, build, and maintain complex financial and decision-making models to develop meaningful insights and actionable recommendations.
- Work closely with the leadership team to build the financial infrastructure to support the company’s current and future business requirements. Use systems solutions to streamline reporting and automate internal processes.
- Manage a high performing team that produces valuable insights, plans, and forecasts with a high degree of transparency and accuracy.
- Lead strategic projects and support senior leadership on ad hoc research and analysis.
Why Work Here:
- Mission driven company: Be part of a company whose technology is driving us towards a more sustainable future globally!
- Strong benefits: Such as 100% medical insurance coverage, 401K, generous PTO, and more
- Passionate people: Driven, intelligent, and resourceful teams make for a positive and exciting culture!
If you think you might be a fit, please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!