Director of Talent Acquisition
San Diego, California
Does leading and building a recruitment team from scratch excite you? Are you interested in joining an entertainment organization that is expected to grow their head count tremendously by the end of year? If you are someone that wants to make an immediate impact and join a growing organization apply now!
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience in a fast-paced organization
- 5+ years of experience managing people
- Passionate about growing in a high performing and engaged recruiting team
- Strong leader who is passionate about building out a team and recruiting hands on
- Located in Los Angeles or willing to relocate by September of 2021
What You’ll Do:
- Develop global recruiting strategies and recruiting programs to build diverse talent pools
- Partner with leaders within the human resource team to drive talent strategy
- Lead, develop, and implement a vision and strategy for the entire recruiting team
- Create a road map to support the recruitment strategy
Why Work Here:
- Join an independently operated joint venture with a multinational conglomerate corporation
- Have the opportunity to build out an entire recruiting team from the ground up
- Be a part of an independently operated joint venture with a multinational conglomerate corporation
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you would like to be a part of a growing global team and own your own recruiting team!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!