Director of Talent Acquisition
San Francisco , California
Technical Recruiting Director:
Rare opportunity: join one of San Francisco's fastest-growing SaaS companies! You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the development of the Technical Recruiting team and will report directly to the VP of Talent Acquisition. Don’t miss this chance to work in an outstanding culture and gain a high-level view of the business in order to launch yourself into a successful career.
What you’ll do:
- Aligns and develop talent acquisition strategies with key business drivers; with a focus on people management, sourcing strategy, KPIs, intake process, increase close ratios, conversion rates, and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Develops and mentors staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Monitors and manages all team activity on a continuous basis, ensuring appropriate utilization of workloads across the team.
- Develop company’s strategic sourcing strategy for all technology and engineering positions
- Help spearhead and develop the company’s DE&I strategies and implement them within the recruiting department
- Drives the design, development and delivery of effective strategic recruitment plans.
- Facilitates and manages diverse recruitment activities in accordance with all Diversity, Equity & Inclusion goals and philosophies.
- Manages a holistic and commercial view of sourcing/recruiting across tech and engineering hiring; acts as the main point of contact for senior leadership across all businesses and HR functions.
- Drives accelerated cultural and operational change within Talent Acquisition to become a more collaborative, analytical, digital, data-driven, technology-enabled and customer centric HR function.
- Reviews and refines Talent Acquisition practices and re-designs processes and the candidate experience leveraging digital technologies and artificial intelligence.
- Consults with executive leadership on talent acquisition strategies, and leads/develops a high performing team that delivers those strategies at all levels of the organization.
- Drives high impact sourcing strategies to identify and attract diverse, high performing talent; maintains current with market trends on new acquisition strategies & tools.
- Analyzes and communicates recruitment trends, results and insights to drive future recruitment activity, improves compliance and reduces risk; drives team use and company utilization of sourcing platforms
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of recruitment reporting and analytics to help shape sourcing and recruiting strategies.
Who you are:
- 15+ years of recruiting experience including at least 3 years of management experience
- At least 5+ years of experience within technology and engineering recruitment
- Led, developed and managed technology recruiting departments
- Experience in agency as well as corporate recruiting preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience working cross-functionally with many different leaders across multiple divisions.
Why work here?
- Unlimited PTO/generous PTO policy: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates!
- Dog friendly office!
- Work from home twice a week once company goes back into office.
- Very competitive salary and bonus structure
- Emphasis on health: this company offers gym memberships and other health-related incentives
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
- Growth / Experience: The company is experiencing tremendous growth which means there could be the opportunity to transition into a more senior-level role
- Meals, drinks and snacks
- Parental leave: go enjoy that baby of yours ?
- Wine club
- Wellness and meditation classes
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!