Director of Technical Accounting
San Diego, California
Director of Technical Accounting – $150k-185K+ DOE
Employee-centric, culture-first publicly-traded company seeking a strong Director of Technical Accounting who can bring technical expertise to the team. Every week provides an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in Technical Accounting combined with your interpersonal skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply today to join, grow, and earn!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- MBA or CPA a plus
- 10-15+ years of progressive Accounting experience, primarily technical accounting required
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Provide consolidation of technical issues and complex areas such as intercompany elims, M&A, software, derivatives, consolidations, leases, etc
- Oversee/implement new accounting standards – research PMO, adopting new standards
- Work with finance/corp dev to review new agreements, deconsolidate entities, and structure complex pipeline deals
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results – we'll listen to your voice
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!