Director- PKPD 150K-200K
San Diego, California
Director of PK/PD – Promising Biotech – San Diego, salary range is 150K-200K
Are you looking for a new challenge? Join a high performing team at a promising, clinical-stage biotech? They are looking to add an A-player as their next Director of PK/PD. Don’t miss out on an opportunity like this! Apply today!
What You’ll Do:
- Design and coordinate PK/PD related elements in preclinical and clinical studies, with a focus on clinical studies, and develop clinical pharmacology strategy
- Perform PK/PD analyses using a variety of software tools.
- Integrate, interpret, and report data to project teams and business partners.
- Coordinate and oversee DMPK activities at vendors; monitor timelines, objectives and budgets as needed
What You Will Need:
- PhD in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Science, or related science
- Industry expert in PK/PD, drug discovery, and development process
- Proficiency in WinNonlin/Phoenix
Why Work Here:
- Growth: the company is at an early clinical stage, which means there is a lot of growth opportunity
- Great leadership: the company has strong and supportive leaders
- Competitive package: the company offers a strong compensation package
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $150,000 to $200,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.