Director/Senior Director of Tax
Los Angeles, California
Publicly traded leader in the services industry – Looking for a Tax Director or Sr. Director of Tax to work side by side with the Chief Accounting Officer and lead all things tax: compliance, reporting, transfer pricing, M&A tax support, etc.
*Hybrid working environment: 3 days in office, 2 remote*
*Strong work life balance*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Business, or other related field
- 8-12+ years of Tax experience (currently in Big 4 or currently working for a publicly traded company)
- CPA or MBT highly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of ASC 740, Tax Compliance, and Transfer Pricing
- Experience with federal income taxation of international transactions or operations
- Ability to research complex tax issues and provide viable solutions and remediation
What You'll Do:
- Ensure timely and accurate quarterly tax provisions, develop and maintain domestic and international tax provisions, ensuring compliance with all tax jurisdictions
- Plan and provide technical support for domestic and international tax matters, including acting as project manager or tax lead on cross functional projects including tax due diligence on M&A activities
- Manage and implement tax reporting, compliance and accounting policies as well as all tax audits, assessments and requests for information
- Strategic planning for intercompany transactions, including drafting and maintaining intercompany agreements and support of transfer pricing business model
- Manage sales, use and property tax reporting, VAT and other non-income tax issues
- Advise senior management of the business impact of new tax laws and related income tax regulations, court decisions and proposed tax legislation.
Why Work Here:
- Stable & Established: Stellar opportunity for someone looking to lay down roots with industry leaders!
- Collaborative Environment: Work directly with C-Suite individuals while being the head of the Tax Department and leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Culture is Key: Work with a welcoming team with a drive for success. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
Please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!