Director/ Sr. Director of Technical Accounting
San Diego, California
Sr. Director of Technical Accounting (Highly competitive comp package):
Looking to join into an exciting biopharm company that is growing and looking to add a strong, mentor a driven Sr. Director on the corporate technical team. In this role, you will be reporting to the Corporate Controller and you will be given the opportunity to build your own internal team. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 6+ years at the Technical Accounting level
- CPA required
- Public Private Experience – highly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to grow a team and mentor this team
- Management experience – highly required
- Experience working with MS Excel, NetSuite preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP
What you'll do:
- Support with monthly/quarterly financials, completing balance sheet/general ledger accounts reconciliations, accruals and overall maintenance of all operational accounting
- Improving technical accounting procedures
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and complete ad-hoc projects as directed by the Controller
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!