Director, Technical Accounting and Transactions
Orange County, California
Director – Technical Accounting Advisory
Our client is looking for a strong technical accounting professional as they grow their accounting and transactions advisory practice. The ideal candidate has current or recent national public accounting experience in either external audit or technical accounting advisory. Have more autonomy and direction over your career track in this rapidly growing advisory firm!
What you’ll do:
- Manage technical accounting engagements for various clients across industries.
- Lead teams through intricate accounting topics like revenue recognition, debt/equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), etc.
- Assist clients involved in transactions, such as SPAC, IPO, and reverse-merger.
- Take part in SEC Reporting for clients as needed.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related field at an accredited university.
- 8+ years of transaction advisory, technical accounting, or audit experience from a reputable public accounting firm.
- Experience with SEC Reporting/public companies is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Why work here?
- Track record of stability: Never had a layoff in the 20+ years of business.
- Work Life Balance: Leave behind the busy season norm of 60-80 hour work weeks. Genuinely stable hours throughout the year are a guarantee here.
- Ample room to grow without playing politics or waiting around for someone to leave before you're promoted.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $185,000 to $215,000 total compensation per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If interested, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!