Divisional Controller – International Experience Required
San Diego, California
Divisional Controller – Local San Diego Public Company – Hybrid OR Remote Option!
There's a public manufacturing company at $500M+ in revenue looking for a Controller for their divisions over North America, Latin America, and South America. This company has been voted one of the best cultures in San Diego. Compensation includes Base, Bonus, Profit Share, 401k match, and great benefits. Hybrid in San Diego with flexibility to work FULLY REMOTE if desired. Sound interesting? Apply now, or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly to get the conversation started.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related field required.
- 12+ years in accounting which includes 5 years international accounting at a public company
- CPA desirable, experience working with Latin America ideal.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure GAAP with global accounting policies, oversee AP/AR, and payroll, foreign currency exchange, markup and eliminations, and dealing with multi-national operations
- Review intercompany agreements and financials of all subsidiaries, approve material contracts, and ensure proper accounting in all financial statements related to the division
- Ensure SOX compliance, improve ERP/financial systems and processes, partner with Corporate Finance and Internal Audit
Why work here?:
- Stable industry: In this transforming market, it's important to know what could happen. The manufacturing industry is strong, and this company has a very steady foundation to withstand change.
- Flexibility: This company operates on a hybrid schedule with the option to be fully remote. They understand that life requires balance and give you the resources to succeed.
- Great team culture, leadership, and benefits: Creating a team environment that is collaborative and encouraging is a priority for them. They also have some of the best benefits in San Diego. They take care of their people!
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $140,000 to $180,000 annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Send me your resume at email@example.com if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now! #LI-AL
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google