Document Control Analyst I
San Diego, California
Document Control Analyst I – pay is $22-30/hr
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your Document Control skills in a high-support environment. Your document control experience in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below.
What you’ll do:
- Process documents, including but not limited to forms, specifications, SOPs, Policies, Safety Data Sheets, Protocols, Reports, and other
- Generate and / or modify procedures, forms and diagrams that serve as Device Master Records.
- Execute Document Change Control process for review, approval, version control, distribution and archival of controlled documents
- Support company goals and objectives, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Analyze and modify new and exisiting documents.
- Publish current documents.
- Provide administrative support to QA and Regulatory Departments.
Who you are:
- AS degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience as an adminstrative assistant with strong writing proficiency.
- Must be an expert in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
Why work here:
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $22-30/hr.
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google