Document Control Specialist / Manager
San Diego, California
QA Document Control Specialist / Manager
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in Biotech is looking to support and promote a talented QA professional who will assist in advancing immune-oncology efforts. The ideal professional will have a strong background in ideally supporting document control, internal auditing, Document Control and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure adequate and timely document processing and management
- Manage and maintain quality records on site.
- Effectively handle document processing issues and provide timely follow up and resolution
- Maintain both electronic (EDMS) and paper document control systems
- Edit and critically review documents to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with current document formats/ other requirements
- Provide guidance, training, and support in regards to document change control process
Who you are:
- Experience with document control
- Knowledge of EDMS systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Science preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of document control/document management experience; experience within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries a plus
- Proficiency with electronic document management systems
Why work here:
- Grow your career: you’ll have the room + support to grow within QA all the while supporting laboratories goals as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the life sciences industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!