E-Commerce Business Data Analyst
Los Angeles, California
Unique Start-Up Opportunity!
Work directly with the C-suite of a private equity backed e-commerce start-up that's growing rapidly and making a name for itself. Every day is a new challenge in this fast-paced environment and we're looking for someone with a strong background in marketing and operations analysis to produce meaningful insights across the business. Sound interesting? Apply and find out more!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-8 years of business data analysis experience
- Experience in E-commerce, retail, or consumer goods industry required
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
- Experience with data visualization tools and dashboards
- SQL experience is a plus
- Independently motivated to try, fail, learn, repeat
What you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively with the CFO to produce meaningful business insights through financial, marketing, and operations analytics
- Evaluate KPIs, oversee business performance, and recommend improvements to help the company scale
- Create demand forecasting plans and analyze customer data
- Utilize your insights to help drive strategic decision making by senior leadership
Why work here?
- Visibility to executives: Work directly with the CFO and make a true impact on the business
- Acquisitive environment: This company is growing both organically and inorganically and looking for someone who can grow with them
- Unique Start-up exposure: Get exposed to high-level projects, business strategy, and data analytics
Please forward your resume to email@example.com and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.