Engineer, Drug Product Development
San Diego, CA
Engineer, Drug Product Development ($85k – $120k DOE)
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your leadership and engineering skills. Your drug development experience in combination with your leadership attitude and go-getter spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below.
What you will do:
- Responsible for late-stage biologics drug product fill/finish development
- Provide support in process validation, packaging, and transportation.
- Work with drug product manufacturing technologies and other internal departments to increase processes.
Who you are:
- BS/MS with 5-10 years of late-stage drug development experience.
- Aseptic biologics, syringes, final stage fill/finish packages
- Strong understanding of GMP requirements and CMO management
Why work here:
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Grow your career: you’ll have the room + support to transition into Senior role as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience with late-stage drug development.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $85k – $120k per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google