Engineering Manager – Renewable Energy
San Diego, CA
Engineering Manager – Salary 180K – 200K
Seeking an Engineering Manager with a go-getter attitude who can bring strong Process Engineering knowledge experience to the table, and in return they’re offering opportunities to grow and lead in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Ample opportunity for growth and skill development.
What You'll Do:
- Lead detailed engineering design projects and/or activities for the construction of a high-purity lithium production facility in Calipatria, California.
- Detailed design activities will encompass: Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls, Mechanical, Piping, Process, and Structural.
- Research and develop designs and products related to plant design and operation.
- Attends trade shows and conferences, and makes site visits to suppliers’ facilities.
- Communicates technical information to non-technical stakeholders, including investors and potential customers
- Determine the need for training and talent development for engineers and technicians.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 15 years’ experience with hands-on engineering in large-scale industrial process plants (chemical, oil & gas, mineral processing, or manufacturing), with minimum 4-5 years management experience.
- Expert-level knowledge of battery minerals sector technology and processes, or closely related sectors such as chemical process plants, oil & gas, mineral processing, or manufacturing. Preference for hands-on expertise in hydrometallurgical process plants.
- Experience in project development, from concept to construction, FEL 0 to FEL 4 engineering.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $180k – 200K annual salary
- Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the life sciences industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google