Engineering Technician II
San Diego, California
Engineering Technician, In-vivo
Seeking a candidate with strong Vivarium biotech experience looking for the next step in career. Will train on the new laboratory processes and procedures. Seeking a great attitude and desire to join a collaborative biotech laboratory environment. Seeking candidate that is interested in Engineering as well.
What you’ll do:
- Set-up and perform chemical, electrical, mechanical or related experiments in the lab or in pre-clinical evaluations.
- This is a position that will interface with in-vivo viviariums / laboratories and Engineers.
- MUST have experience handling biologics and reagents / solutions.
- Support development of new or improved test methods simulating actual product use conditions
- Execute test protocols and document results
- Prepare experimental data for analysis and highlight unique observations.
Who you are:
- High School diploma or AS /BS Degree preferred or equivalent with at least 1 year of experience working in a laboratory with animals.
- Must have a general understanding of animal handling.
- Work experience in Medical Device or related industry is also preferred.
- Experience interacting with/operating fixtures & equipment that are early prototypes and actively being developed
- Handling chemicals and blood to support clinical trials.
Why work here:
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company. People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
What does this position pay? Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $19 to $32. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $16.30 to $50.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.