Enterprise Project Manager – Full-Remote
One of the leading HR software & services companies in Southern California is looking for a competent, reliable Enterprise Project Manager to add to their dynamic team on a full-remote basis. This role offers the opportunity to build upon the foundation you’ve already laid in your experience working with F100 companies as clients and refine your project management skills. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more senior role, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- PMP, CAPM, Six Sigma certification highly preferred
- 4+ years of large, enterprise project management experience
- Progressive HR Industry experience working within API, ATS, and HRIS systems
- Experience working with F100 companies as clients
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
What you will do:
- Manage projects to onboard, implement, and integrate the API with client's ATS and/or HRIS systems
- Interface directly with large enterprise clients on long-cycle projects with various facets i.e. customized elements
- Support launches for clients in new countries, new products, and programs with new lines of business
Why work here:
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite skills and want to join a fast-growing company!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.