Enterprise Risk Manager
Enterprise Risk Manager — San Diego
Are you interested in leading and supporting a dynamic team of individuals driven by managing risk throughout the organization? Are you looking to work somewhere where you can develop and implement risk mitigation strategies? If so, this Enterprise Risk Manager role would be a great fit for you. Apply today!
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Accounting, Finance, or related degree
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Risk Management preferred
- 6+ years of risk and compliance management experience
- Experience working inter-departmentally to enhance operations and mitigate risks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What You’ll Do:
- Manage, develop and implement strategic operational risk strategies
- Design and ensure compliance with risk policies and procedures
- Work cross-functionally to enhance operations
- Lead, mentor and develop the risk management team
Why Work Here:
- Stable, established, and growing environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company
- Impact: influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Career path: grow within the Risk Management team, and/or rotate to other areas in the company – rotations are supported and encouraged
Please send your resume to Kaila at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now.