ERP IT Support Analyst III
Sr. IT Support Analyst – ERP – Onsite in Phoenix, AZ
Do you have a strong desire to deliver excellent customer service and application support? Are you looking to join a well-established company impacting one of North America’s largest industries? We are seeking an Senior ERP IT Support Analyst III to analyze business problems and quickly work towards finding practical solutions – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 5+ years supporting Dell and Lenovo laptops, HP and Datamax printers, and handheld scanners required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 5+ years of experience supporting Citrix, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN, Exchange, Excel Macros and formulas, and SQL or MS Database preferred
- 3+ years of experience supporting ERP applications preferred
What you’ll do:
- Support desktops and ERP system back-end with configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining applications
- Ensure all reported problems are recorded into ServiceNow and are compliant with SLAs
- Deliver practical solutions to a wide range of applications, technology problems, and issues
- Develop strategies to improve customer service and organizational processes
Why work here:
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for skilled communication is present
- Join a company culture full of empowerment, teamwork, and internal promotions
- Work for an organization that encourages leadership, communication, and relationship-building
This company is looking for an experienced Senior IT Support Analyst – ERP eager to hit the ground running and deliver a lasting impact. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to move forward in your career with a dynamic and established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!