Los Angeles, California
Are you looking for a challenging role where you can develop and make an impact? A prestigious leader within the Real Estate sector is looking for an Executive Assistant to the CFO of an industry leading Public Company located in the Calabasas/Woodland Hills area.
This position will report directly to the CFO while assisting other C-suite executives in ad-hoc projects. If you’re looking to join a hands-on team with open communication and professional development mindset, this is the place for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and phone calls.
- Schedule and organize day to day activities such as meetings, travel, conferences, lunches, etc.
- Performs accounting and transaction activities.
- Answers and routes phone calls, mail and e-mail messages and may handle wide-range information dissemination.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles high-level matters proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion with strict deadlines.
What You’ll Bring:
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook)
- 5+ years of experience working alongside C-suite individuals
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects when needed
- Self-motivated, energetic & thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
If you're interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 818-518-5086.