Dallas , Texas
Exciting opportunity to join a family owned, real estate company and play a key role in assisting a CEO in managing his most essential needs. Every EA position is such an important and integral role within the company and this private investment firm needs a ROCKSTAR candidate who can assist the CEO from a business standpoint. Don’t miss this chance to work in an outstanding culture, and gain a high level view of the business.
What you'll do:
- Active calendar management, including but not limited to, meetings, appointments, travel, events, social engagements, etc.
- Manage and prioritize a steady stream of requests and anticipate how the CEO want these priorities handled without too much instruction or oversight
- Arrange domestic travel arrangements, obtain travel documents and create detailed itineraries
- Research, prioritize and follow-up on all initiatives determining appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Create and submit monthly Expense Reports
Who you are:
- 5-10 years of experience in an administrative role supporting at the executive level
- Positive attitude, team player, flexible and adaptive style with a high degree of professionalism
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels-internally and externally to build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to transition priorities quickly and with ease
- Able to work under pressure with a good sense of humor
- First rate written and verbal English and comfortable with drafting professional correspondence
- Flexibility with schedule and able to be contacted outside of normal business hours
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel, Teams and Zoom
Why work here:
- Ideally, this person will work 5 days a week in office, and will be a typical 40 hour work week.
- Chance take your career to the next level and learn from current CEO
- Exposure to high-level view of company and business processes
What to do now:
If you're interested in the role we'd love to speak with you! Please apply or send your resume to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!