San Diego, California
Work Arrangement: In Office
Executive Assistant– San Diego – $65K-$75K DOE
Rare opportunity: join one of San Diego's nicer luxury hospitality companies where you will have the opportunity to grow and learn! In this role, you will make a significant impact on the corporate office and will report directly to the President and Founder of the company. Don’t miss this chance to work in an outstanding culture and gain a high-level view of the business in order to launch yourself into a successful career.
What you’ll do:
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the President and Founder.
- Assist with drafting memos, preparing correspondence, maintaining confidential information, writing internal and external communication, and maintaining office documents.
- Manage the executive leaders' calendars and schedules.
- Perform ad-hoc projects to improve record retention abilities.
Who you are:
- No degree required.
- 5-7+ years of experience working as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, or similar.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail, communication skills, and organizational skills required.
Why work here?
- Culture: Family-like atmosphere filled with individuals who are Entrepreneurial, Creative, Relaxed, and Passionate.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full medical, dental, and vision, in addition to employee discounts and complimentary meals.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!