San Diego, CA
Executive Assistant – Contract to Hire – La Jolla, CA
Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail and consider yourself a master at scheduling and managing a calendar? Are you someone who has demonstrated initiative, can work well under pressure, and loves a fast-paced environment? Then this role could be for you! A healthcare company is looking for an Executive Assistant, who will primarily support the President/CEO, but will take on various projects as needed. Apply below!
Who You Are:
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, preferred
• 5-8 years EA experience supporting C-level executives
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Workplace, or similar desktop publishing and organizational chart software
What You'll Do:
• Manage calendars, coordinate travel, and keeping appointments and meetings on track or adjusting schedule when necessary
• Serve as the primary contact for executives from external inquiries manage as appropriate
• Attend meetings and record minutes and provide insight and ideas
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you match the criteria listed above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!