Executive Assistant to Founding Partner
Los Angeles, California
Searching for a dynamic and ever-evolving Executive Assistant position? We are working with a fast-paced and progressive Venture Capital firm who is seeking an Executive Assistant (Hybrid) for their Founding Partner. This is a boutique firm located in Venice, CA, where you’ll work with their incredibly intelligent team. If you would describe yourself as adaptable, proactive, and having a high sense of professionalism, this role could be for you!
What you’ll do:
- Provide full professional support to the Founding Partner including including effective calendar management, travel and accommodations, transportation, and more.
- Coordinate travel and accommodations for other team members as necessary.
- Facilitate meeting and conferences as needed including scheduling, catering, distributing agendas, etc.
- Event planning including venue selection, entertainment, guest lists, etc.
- Manage community outreach and engagement.
- General administrative and other ad hoc tasks.
Who are you:
- 4+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Experience supporting C-Suite or other partnership/director level positions is required
- Proven track record with balancing multiple projects and managing your time effectively throughout
- Ability to adapt and learn in fast paced environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Event planning experience is a plus
Why work here:
- Be surrounded by highly intelligent, yet down-to-earth people
- Play a pivotal role in the external communications and reputation of the firm
- Be paid competitively and fairly for the high value you are adding to the team!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
#LI-CQ1 #LI-Hybrid #LI-DNP