Executive Recruiter – Accounting & Finance
Executive Recruiter, Accounting & Finance:
Confident, engaging, energetic, persuasive, hard-working, ambitious, relationship-oriented, flexible, fun, articulate, positive, reliable, detailed, smart, driven, helpful, generous, and patient? If yes, then you're the type of Executive Recruiter we want to know!
Proven Recruiting is one of the most diverse, fastest growing, highly ranked (two time Inc. Magazine Best Place To Work!) recruitment agencies in the country. Our energetic, success-driven culture empowers our people to grow personally and professionally while having fun in the process. The ideal candidate will embrace our culture and not be shy to add to it; we want people who can take what we’ve built, embody it, and turn it into something even better.
Our Dallas office opened in November of 2017, and we growing! We have a team of seven kick-butt Recruiters and Business Development Managers and we're looking to add our next team member. We have a tight-knit group and we're looking for someone with a competitive spirit that also supports and encourages their teammates. We offer a generous work from home policy and positive work environment!
What you’ll do:
- Manage your own book of business of new and existing clients and candidates
- Identify candidates utilizing Bullhorn, LinkedIn Recruiter, referrals and networking and engage
- Once you engage with a candidate conduct interview to screen for current and future client opportunities
- Build relationships with new and existing clients by utilizing organically turning your current candidates into clients, job boards and cold calling efforts
- Manage the process from engaging candidate through the offer stage with clients
- Partner with Account Managers on consulting team to gain market share through business development efforts
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with potential clients
- Maintain relationships with passive accounting and finance professionals
- Provide a consultative and value-added approach to developing relationships.
- Educate candidates regarding employment and hiring trends and market insight
- Track daily activities within Bullhorn
What you’ll need to succeed:
- You have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited University or College
- At least 1+ years of experience within agency recruiting
- You impress everyone with your strong written and oral communication skills (cold calling comes with the job!).
- A fast paced and demanding business environment doesn’t scare you – it drives you to do better!
- You have a competitive spirit as evidenced by demonstrated success in school, athletics, music or another field. You’ll bring this go-getter attitude to work every day and help enhance our fun and outgoing culture!
And finally, here's what you'll get from us
- Our people: Join a genuinely fun and supportive workplace; we have regular happy hours, paintball afternoons, beach days, incentive trips, bowling outings, lunch parties.
- Compensation: Earn in concert with your effort and success…uncapped bonuses!
- Growth: We’ll help you take your career to the next level. We believe in investing in our own and promoting from within, and we provide multiple paths to leadership positions.
- Training & development: Every member of our team has multiple trainings a week and is provided with the tools and software necessary to find success in our industry.
- Flexibility: Your professional and personal lives should be in unison, not at war.
Interested? Great! Here's what to do now:
Please send your resume to Megan Walker at email@example.com
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!