San Diego, CA
Facilities Technician – Salary range is $20-32/hr
Startup culture, flexible hours, and a highly supportive team: this rapidly growing medical device company is looking for someone with a go-getter attitude who can bring strong Facilities and building maintanence knowledge experience to the table, and in return they’re offering opportunities to grow and lead in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Ample opportunity for growth and skill development.
Who You Are
- Understanding of Plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and EMS requirements.
- Strong knowledge in hand and power tools.
- Able to effectively share information and ideas within and outside of department in written or verbal form; able to put forth own ideas and gain understanding from others.
What You'll Do:
- Maintains all appliances including, dishwashers, microwaves, coffee machines, freezers and refrigerators
- Assists with equipment maintenance and repair as needed
- Performs “handyman” maintenance duties such as simple electrical projects, spot painting and/or cleaning, light construction and/or exterior cleanup.
- Works cross functionally and provide direction/ownership in resolution of facility related problems.
Why work here:
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $20-32/hr.
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the pharmaceutical industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google