FDD-Transaction Advisory – Associate, SR. Associate or VP
El Segundo, California
M&A Advisory and Financial Due Diligence –
Seeking Associate, Sr. Associate or VP – $90-180K base, 50% bonus
Stimulating work, good hours, great culture and ample recognition – it’s a perfect recipe for total job satisfaction! We’re seeking an eager and top performing Associate, Sr. Associate or VP for one of our progressive M&A Advisory clientss in Los Angeles! Join a supportive team that’s ready to help you advance in your career!
You will build in-depth experience in M&A, business transition, and corporate FP&A. If you are ready to work with some of the brightest and sharpest individuals in the industry, then apply below!
Who You Are:
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or other related fields
- 3-10+ years of experience from the Big4/Top10, investment banking, Management Consulting, PE, Accounting, or consulting firms.
- Strong knowledge of FDD, QOE: US GAAP, and financial statement audits
- Ability to keep highly important information confidential pertaining to ongoing or potential transactions
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel (VLOOKUP & Pivot Table)
- Highly organized individual with strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- CPA, MBA or CFA highly preferred
What You’ll Do:
- Build financial models to support investment thesis and business transformation
- Analyze income statements, balance sheets, cash flow, key operational data, net working capital, debt and debt-like items
- Perform financial due diligence and identify key risks and evaluate business drivers
- Contribute to creating reports to showcase key financials and findings of potential investments
- Synthesize and convert data into meaningful metrics to analyze business performance and drivers
- Work closely with senior team members while proactively consulting with different departments
Why Work Here:
- Growing Firm: One of the most progressive and growing firms in Los Angeles, consisting of industry leaders
- Competitive Compensation: Work hard, get paid! Strong compensation structure with a highly competitive and generous bonus. 100% paid benefits
- Culture is Key: Immerse in a firm that embodies a fostering culture, not to mention a better sense of work-life balance
If your experience meets the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $90,000 to $180,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google