Field Operations Analyst II
Field Operations Technician II – Windows – Cypress, CA (Hybrid)
Do you have a strong desire to deliver outstanding customer service and IT support? Are you process-driven and looking to join a well-established company impacting one of North America's largest industries? We are seeking a Field Operations Technician II to evaluate business problems and quickly collaborate to work towards practical solutions – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 3+ years of IT Support experience for MS Office products in a warehouse or office environment required
- 3+ years supporting Wireless Access Points, Thin Clients, RF Scanners, Label Printers, or other warehouse automation products required
- Experienced troubleshooting PCs, laptops, cell phones, and printers from well-known manufacturing companies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
What you'll do:
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain proprietary software and Windows applications
- Up to 50% travel to client sites, including out-of-state and international locations
- Provide onsite support for the Networking and Systems Engineering groups
- Provide Tier II technical support via telephone, email, or in-person
- Analyze symptoms and troubleshoot PCs, laptops, mobile devices, and network printers
Why work here:
- Work remotely on days when no onsite travel is necessary
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- Join a company culture full of empowerment, teamwork, and internal promotions
- Work for an organization that encourages leadership, communication, and relationship-building
This company is looking for an experienced Field Operations Technician II eager to hit the ground running and deliver a lasting impact. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to move forward in your career within a dynamic and established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!