Field Operations Technician II (CTH – Houston)
Field Operations Technician II – Houston, TX (Hybrid) – CTH – $33hr-$36hr DOE
Hybrid to Houston Metro-Area Candidates only – Must be comfortable with up to 50% travel.
Do you have a passion and purpose as a field technician/engineer in support of Windows desktops, networks, and IT systems? We are looking for a self-motivated, driven, and detailed-oriented professional looking to collaborate and evaluate technical issues supporting an established and industry-leading company. If this matches your background and experience, wait no longer and apply now!!
Who you are:
- 3+ years supporting MS Office products in a warehouse or office environment required
- 3+ years of experience troubleshooting WAPs, Thin Clients, RF Scanners, label printers, or other automation products required
- Experienced troubleshooting Windows PCs and laptops, mobile devices, and configuring network printers from well-known manufacturers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
What you'll do:
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain proprietary software and Windows applications
- Travel up to 50% of the time to acquired sites to support Networking and Systems Engineering groups with hardware and software configurations
- Receive escalated tickets and provide Tier II technical support via telephone, email, or in-person
- Analyze IT symptoms and troubleshoot PCs, laptops, mobile devices, and network printers
Why work here:
- Work remotely on days when no onsite travel is necessary
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- Join a company culture full of empowerment, teamwork, and internal promotions
- Work for an organization that encourages leadership, communication, and relationship-building
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors, which may include skill set, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $33 to $36 per hour in a CTH role. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
This company is seeking an experienced Field Operations Technician II, eager to hit the ground running and deliver a lasting impact. Email your resume to Evelio D'Leon at email@example.com if you'd like to move forward within a focused and dynamic team with an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, universities, lifestyles, and personality types. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!