Finance Business System Analyst
San Diego, California
Business System Analyst – Fast Growing Public Technology Company
Are you interested in joining a fast-growing tech company committed to producing innovative products and services that change the way people live? Do you like to see your employer value your professional growth and efforts and want you to live a balanced life? If this sounds exciting to you, apply today!
What you will need:
- 3+ years of experience from Operations, IT or Finance from a large defense company or technology company
- Knowledge of business functions like procurement and accounting
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What you will do:
- Support areas like procurement, accounting and IT, and spearhead operational process improvement
- Play a key system support role for procurement
- Own SOX controls implementation and testing
- Develop and improve metrics for system effectiveness
Why work here:
- Impact: Contribute to a team where your voice will be heard and interact cross-functionally with BU leaders to help ensure accurate forecasts and understand changes as appropriate
- Work, live, enjoy: this company recognizes the value of healthy and happy employees. They offer a gym membership, a casual but professional work environment, an awesome campus, a reasonable and flexible work schedule, and other health-related incentives
- Environment: New buildings with bright and open office plan, lounge areas, and contemporary meeting places
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.