Finance Data Manager / Data Support Manager
Charlotte, North Carolina
Finance Data Manager – On-site position in Charlotte, NC.
US based applicants only!
Are you interested in joining a high-profile stable company committed to its employees, clients, and communities? As a Finance Data Manager for one of Fortune Magazines 100 Best Companies to Work For, you will have responsibility for critical profit data products. If you are experienced in leading teammates and business partners in a matrixed environment to deliver data solutions… Apply now to move forward in your career!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field – (Accounting, Finance, Information Systems Management & Technology, Computer Science etc.)
- 5+ years in Financial Services industry
- Strong SQL experience and understanding of relational databases.
- Strong communicator with business acumen and ability to build partnerships
- Knowledge of Global Technology, Enterprise Data Management & Enterprise Data Architecture programs, strategies and standards a plus!
What you’ll do:
- Drive research and change activities for data solutions for business consumers across Finance such as Customer Profitability, Regulatory Reporting, and Tax
- Work closely with the business partners and cross functional teams to implement various data initiatives
- Responsible for handling multiple projects at once, analyze, design & document data sourcing, mapping and derivation logic for enterprise & local reports
Why work here:
- Competitive compensation and great opportunity for leadership growth
- Stable and growing company recognized as the only financial services company on Fortune’s “Best Big Companies to Work For”
- Opportunity to work with passionate individuals who believe in treating each other as an individual
- Team focused environment that encourages trust and collaboration
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to continue growing your career while balancing work and life within an energetic and team-centric development team.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!