Finance & Fund Accounting Manager
Los Angeles, California
Finance & Fund Accounting Manager – Los Angeles – $120-140k
A global asset management leader is seeking a Manager (or Senior Manager) interested in a unique rotational opportunity within the Finance Organization. This exciting opportunity allows Accounting professionals to rotate across Finance organizations to eventually fully transition into a full-time Finance role.
This role is hybrid in Los Angeles. Big 4 and/or fund experience is highly desired.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 4+ years of public accounting and/or asset/investment management experience
- Fund Accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
In This Role, You Will:
- Be part of a rotational program where you’ll be working with various Finance departments.
- Work on Fund Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Corporate Accounting.
- Be a part of 6-month rotations and can eventually permanently stay at the desired department.
This Firm Is:
- A reputable and admired leader in its space.
- Promoting work/life balance with highly competitive benefits.
- 3 days in office, 2 days remote in Los Angeles.
Did I spark your interest and you think that you might be a good fit? Then please apply directly or send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!