Finance & Fund Accounting Manager
Los Angeles, California
Finance & Fund Accounting Manager – Los Angeles
We're working with a global asset management firm who is known for their strong work/life balance, extremely high retention (5+ years is the norm), and friendly culture. If you're coming from Big 4/Top 10 external audit and have financial services clients or already have accounting experience in the industry, read on!
This role is hybrid in Los Angeles. Big 4 and/or fund experience is highly desired.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 4+ years of public accounting and/or asset/investment management experience
- Fund Accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
In This Role, You Will:
- Oversee the monthly closing process for portfolios, including reconciling portfolio data and calculating management fees and the accrual of expenses.
- Review the reconciliations and other work performed by offshore service providers.
- Review quarterly and annual financial statements prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Ensure compliance with key financial reporting controls and ensuring that evidentiary matter is appropriately documented to comply with the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Coordinate the interim and annual financial statement audit fieldwork with the external auditors.
- Oversee fund-related efficiency and automation projects.
This Firm Is:
- A reputable and admired leader in its space.
- Promoting work/life balance with highly competitive benefits.
- 3 days in office, 2 days remote in Los Angeles.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $120,000 to $140,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Did I spark your interest and you think that you might be a good fit? Then please apply directly or send me your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google