San Diego, California
Finance Manager – San Diego – $100-120K base plus bonus
Growing bio-med company seeking a lead finance person to prepare and manage budgets, forecasts, variance analysis, cost accounting, and inventory for two plants. You will report to a Global Finance Leader and interact extensively with the local GM and Plant Managers to help ensure and enhance results. This is a great opportunity to make an impact, learn, and grow with the company. The company also offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Apply today!
What you will do:
- Work with the General Manager and Operations to prepare plant budgets and forecasts for local leaders and global consolidation
- Provide and present the related financial results and variance analysis and commentary to local and global senior leaders
- Prepare inventory analyses as well as employee growth forecasts and analyses
- Provide reports and analysis on key production metrics and help operations quantify and enhance value drivers
- Identify and implement potential cost savings in conjunction with procurement and global supply chain partners
What you will need:
- BS in Accounting or Finance is required with an MBA, CMA, or CPA preferred
- 8-12 years of progressive finance and accounting experience including at least 3-5 years of finance (budget, forecast, cost, and inventory) experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Experience in a biotech, biomed, or pharmaceutical manufacturing facility preferred
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally with minimal daily direction from management required
- Excellent communication skills with experience working with international partners required.
Why work here:
- The people: make an impact while working with smart, experienced people who value team success
- Growth: excellent opportunity to grow your career as the revenue, cash flow, business operations, and company are all growing
- Rewards: the compensation and benefit package are robust and your compensation will grow as you grow!
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the required experience and desire to make a positive difference in a great environment. Thanks in advance for your interest.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender, location, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!