Dallas , Texas
Finance Manager – Dallas – Technology
Are you looking for an opportunity to interact with senior management and drive the finance operations of highly innovate fast growing company? If so, we may have a great fit for you. We are a large, growing, multi-market company in need of a Finance Manager in our Dallas office – representing the Texas region. This role will be a critical business partner to the Executive Leadership Team. Apply today!
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and lead all finance activities of a regional business unit and report to the VP of Finance
- Drive financial reporting, and annual budgeting for the division
- Supporting the sales and marketing division and evaluate new business opportunities
- Assist with M&A activities and due diligence
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Masters or MBA preferred
- 5-8 years of progressive finance experience (1-2 managing people) at a large multi-market company preferred
- Experience in the Retail or Tech industry preferred
- Experience working in a PE owned dynamic environment is preferred
- Attention to detail with unwavering integrity and ethics
Why work here:
- People: strong leadership team who work well together and who are looking for your contributions and partnership
- Growth & Impact: ability to grow with the company and make a significant impact on results and financial operations
- Compensation: we are willing to pay for performance and reward excellence
If you feel this would be worth exploring or just curious to know more, please forward your resume to email@example.com and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.