San Diego, California
Finance Manager – Global Company – San Diego, CA!
If growth and challenge are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This fast-growing, industry-leading company is looking to support and promote a talented Finance Manager. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of both FP&A and accounting experience and will be a team player. This is a high-visibility role where you will be able to leave your mark, have your voice heard, and grow.
What you’ll do:
- Own the entire budgeting process and help the managers understand the progression of revenue vs spending.
- Provide accounting support to the global team and oversee the Accounting team's work.
- Conduct ad-hoc projects and work closely with the executive team.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or related field. CPA and Master's degree is desired.
- 5+ years of FP&A experience within SaaS or Cybersecurity.
- 2+ years of leadership experience with a global team.
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills.
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as part of the company.