San Diego, California
Finance Manager – Innovative Technology – Great Leadership
Are you ready to join one of San Diego’s leading technology companies as their newest Finance Manager supporting efforts to bring new cutting-edge technology to the masses? Would you like to be a part of an "A team" who has a significant impact with how products are sold and monetized? Do you want an opportunity to lead this effort while having high exposure and interaction with company executives? Apply today!
Who are you:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar field required. MBA or Master’s preferred.
- 6-10 years of progressive finance experience including financial reporting, planning, and budgeting with variance analysis with 2+ years as a supervisor.
- Ability to utilize various financial systems to create and build financial models.
- Strong interpersonal skills both written and verbally.
What you'll do:
- Business case modeling to aid in strategic decision making
- Work with the technology team to understand their roadmaps of products and features
- Manage the team process improvements to better streamline interdepartmental projects
Why work here:
- Growth: market leader in an expanding industry where opportunities are endless to learn and grow!
- Collaborative team: our people make a difference, we take great pride in providing an inclusive, rewarding, and challenging culture, and we have dynamic leaders and team members to help you learn.
- Full compensation package: base, bonus, equity, and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Sarah Navi at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply!