Finance Manager – REMOTE:
If growth and challenge are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This fast-growing, industry-leading company is looking to support and promote a talented Finance Manager. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of FP&A experience and will be a team player. This is a high-visibility role where you will be able to leave your mark, have your voice heard, and grow. Apply Today!
What you’ll do:
- Preparation and consolidation as part of the global FP&A cycle including monthly/quarterly budgeting & forecasting, annual plan setting, variance to forecast analysis, etc.
- Partner with Finance leadership team in the preparation of Board materials, monthly reporting, and other presentations
- Perform three statement financial modeling based on inputs generated from annual plan setting and forecast revisions
- Update and maintain long-range planning model to generate prospective financial outlook based on the company’s strategy and initiatives
- Manage outlook update cadences throughout the quarter to provide leadership team with pacing on performance
- Ownership of the FP&A calendar, which is used to communicate key dates around planning expectations, forecast updates, financial and forecast reviews, etc.
- Initiate, own and manage financial models that are used to set and measure key performance indicators
- Perform ad hoc global financial analysis to support key business decisions
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field. MBA, Master’s, or CPA preferred.
- 5-7+ years of FP&A and modeling experience required.
- Ability to build financial models from scratch including building a three-statement financial model.
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills.
- Desire to wear many hats and build a team long term.
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as part of the company.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!