San Diego, CA
Finance Manager – Stable, Public Biotech – Great Benefits and Work Culture!
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing, publicly traded company as one of their Finance leaders. The team is bursting with highly-experienced finance professionals, and ready and willing to help you level-up your career! Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- 5-8+ years of corporate FP&A experience working within publicly traded company.
- Management experience leading a small team.
- Ability to work well cross functionally and support a fast growing business.
- Strong communication verbally and written.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead FP&A process that includes forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and long range planning.
- Key business partner working cross functionally with various departments.
- Tell the story to high level leaders as well as operational leaders.
- Perform ad hoc projects to support the finance department.
- Train and mentor existing and new analyst on the team.
Why Work Here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business!
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to be involved in an engaging and prospering non-profit environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!