Finance Manager – M&A
San Diego, California
Finance Manager M&A – Innovative Technology – Great Leadership
Are you ready to join one of San Diego’s leading technology companies as their newest Finance Manager working with M&As, supporting efforts to bring new cutting-edge technology to the masses? Marry your passion for finance, accounting and M&As and join an "A team" of finance professionals in supporting one of San Diego`s leading technology companies. Apply today!
Who are you:
- Bachelor`s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience preferably from public accounting or transaction advisory
- Experience with transactions
- Strong interpersonal skills both written and verbally.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
What you'll do:
- Own asset valuations and due diligence processes related to transactions the Company have performed
- Utilize your technical accounting skills and play a pivotal role related to the accounting and financial reporting of M&As that the Company have performed
- Be a mentor to other colleagues
Why work here:
- Growth: market leader in an expanding industry where opportunities are endless to learn and grow!
- Collaborative team: our people make a difference, we take great pride in providing an inclusive, rewarding, and challenging culture, and we have dynamic leaders and team members to help you learn.
- Full compensation package: base, bonus, equity, and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.