Finance Manager (NY)
New York, New York
Finance Manager (NY) – Backed by Top VC and Big Banks – Significant Growth!
If growth and challenge are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This fast-growing, industry-leading company is looking to support and promote a talented Finance Manager. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of FP&A experience and will be a team player. This is a high-visibility role where you will be able to leave your mark, have your voice heard, and grow. Apply Today!
What you’ll do:
- Prepare monthly variance analysis based on business performance against operating plans.
- Build financial models and reporting templates to drive business decisions.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis that includes ROI, IRR, NPV, and other related metrics.
- Review and collaborate with accounting on related monthly and quarterly deliverables.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field. MBA, Master’s, or CPA preferred.
- 5-7+ years of FP&A experience within software-as-a-service (SaaS). Startup experience is highly preferred.
- Ability to build financial models from scratch including building a three-statement financial model.
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills.
- Desire to wear many hats and build a team long term.
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as part of the company.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!