Finance Manager – R&D – Life Science
San Diego, California
Finance Manager, R&D – Life Science (San Diego)
This is your chance to utilize your FP&A skills to support a Life Science Company that is helping the world. Apply today!
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with the executive R&D team including the VP of engineering in support the company’s research and development program
- Provide data analysis that will be used for strategic decision making on where to spend money and what technology to pursue
- Play a key role in budget planning, forecasting, and monthly reviews (operational as well as financial)
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of finance experience or 6 plus years with an advanced degree (Masters, MBA, Phd etc)
- Comprehensive knowledge of the main drivers and elements of a financial statement (Income statement, Balance sheet, Statement of Cash flows)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and ability to build rapport cross-functionally
Why Work Here?
- This role is privy to some of the most innovative technology in biotech BEFORE it hits the market: You will play an important role for a key part of their business
- Growth opportunities and exposure: Work with high level business partners and present at all levels
- Mission driven organization that is helping the world
- Remote/hybrid position that offers flexibility
If you have a strong FP&A background, excellent interpersonal skills and a track record for working with R&D teams, please forward your resume to email@example.com and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.