Finance Manager – Sales Finance – CPG!
San Diego, California
Do you love your job?! You probably would if you had this one – it’s an energetic team, a collaborative environment, and a competitive salary (we would know; all we do is help Finance Managers get jobs all day). You’ll be working directly under the CFO in helping take Sales Finance/ Analytics to the next level. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, or other relevant business field required; Master's degree and MBA highly preferred
- CPG/ retail/ food & beverage industry experience required
- 6+ years of progressive finance experience, including commercial/ sales finance experience
- Strong technical/ systems experience using tools such as: Hyperion, Tableau, Power BI, and more
- Strong executive presence and interpersonal skills
What you'll do:
- Provide insight and analytics into the S&OP process including demand planning/ forecasting, profitability and margin analyses, sales forecasting, etc.
- Serve as an effective business partner to sales and marketing leaders in building relationships and getting things across the finish line
- Help take sales finance/ analytics to the next level as the company continues to scale
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Strong focus on innovation over profit
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race and religion, to gender, geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!