Finance Supervisor – Corporate FP&A
San Diego, California
Finance Supervisor Corporate FP&A – High-Growth Environment – Leading Company in Technology
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in the technology industry is looking to support and promote a talented Finance Supervisor that is ready to capitalize on their FP&A skills. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 4+ years of experience working in Finance, Accounting or a related field, preferably with experience from the tech industry
- Proficient in Excel and Tableau
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What you’ll do:
- Be a pivotal support to the company’s high-level consolidation and analysis
- Play a key role in the preparation of quarterly earnings, forecasts and strategic plans
- Partner with other finance functions (I.e., Investor relations, and Treasury)
Why work here:
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- Unlimited PTO: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates!
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: This company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.