South Bay Los Angeles , California
Our client, a leading and rapidly growing LA based Technology company, is looking for a high quality FP&A Analyst to join the Finance department.
Who you are:
- B.A. or B.S. in in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- 2+ years of related Corp. FP&A experience
- SaaS experience a plus
- Strong business knowledge & intrapersonal skills
- Financial modeling experience within MS excel a plus
What you’ll do:
- Analyze and put together budgets, forecasts, quarterly updates, and participate in the long range planning process
- Work together with other divisions to create models, budgets, and forecasts that support the company financial goals
- Provide analysis of and explain variances between actual and budgets
- Work with accounting department to ensure that all records are in compliance with US GAAP and internal company accounting policies
- Record all financial projects appropriately within company finance ERP system
- Execute all FP&A activities for assigned areas and support finance department for audit related issues and ad hoc request
Why work here:
- Opportunity to contribute and make a positive impact
- Learn, mentor others and develop
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefits
- Positive team culture and environment
Please email resume to Josh Losner at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.