San Diego, California
Financial Analyst – $60k-75k+ DOE
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your Analytical skills in a high-support environment. Your Financial Analysis experience in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar required.
- 1-2 years of progressive Financial Analysis experience
- Strong ERP and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with high level executives and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Performs a variety of financial reporting and analysis activities at company level and presenting monthly and quarterly reports to the entire company.
- Support senior leadership team with data mining to provide data-driven analysis.
- Develop financial models to support strategic initiatives.
- Track all budgeting related to projects
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- 'Work hard play hard’ mentality
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Competitive benefits!
Please send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!