Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas
Rare opportunity: join one of America’s fastest growing private companies, as recently named in the Dallas Business Journal! You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the development of the finance team of this healthcare company and will report directly to the VP of FP&A. Don’t miss this chance to work in an outstanding culture and gain a high-level view of the business in order to launch yourself into a successful career.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in preparing the annual budget and perform variance analysis
- Develop rolling quarterly projections and KPI’s
- Lead the monthly forecasting process
Who you are:
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Engineering. Graduate degree and/or professional certification (CPA or CFA) is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in a finance role
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP) and an analytical thinker
Why work here?
- High–growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Compensation/Benefits: Attractive compensation & benefits package plus perks
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!